Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slavers Bay Reward For Reincarnation

2 posters

Go down

Do you think this is a good idea?

Slavers Bay Reward For Reincarnation I_vote_lcap100%Slavers Bay Reward For Reincarnation I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 8 ]
Slavers Bay Reward For Reincarnation I_vote_lcap0%Slavers Bay Reward For Reincarnation I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Slavers Bay Reward For Reincarnation Empty Slavers Bay Reward For Reincarnation

Post by Coxy Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:49 am

The Spicers Guild Ledger (0 Battle, 20 Trade, 0 Intrigue, +7% Barter & +7% Swindle) that is 1st place reward for Slavers Bay Race challenge is also a permanent item that you can carry through reincarnation. What we are proposing is that any member who is looking to reincarnate will be able to ask if a Slavers Bay Race Challenge can be set up for their reincarnation (Priority will be given to members who dont already have this item). Obviously this will mean that we would have to concentrate our production efforts onto Slavers Bay and once challenge has started all other members will have to allow that member to claim 1st place in the challenge. So in saying that the member who has requested the challenge will need to average around 750 per hit so that the challenge will not be held up waiting for the member to collect enough damage. 
If you could please place a vote in the poll to let us know if you think this is a good idea or not. If the poll is in the affirmative then i will set up a booking system for members to be able to request getting a book before reincarnation. Details may be fine tuned depending upon feedback which can be left by using Quick Reply.
Coxy
Coxy
King Of Winter
King Of Winter

Back to top Go down

Slavers Bay Reward For Reincarnation Empty Re: Slavers Bay Reward For Reincarnation

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:43 am

by the name I guess this is an item for the 'hand' slot?

Back to top Go down

Slavers Bay Reward For Reincarnation Empty Spicers Guild Ledger

Post by Coxy Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:44 am

agross wrote:by the name I guess this is an item for the 'hand' slot?
Yes it is
Coxy
Coxy
King Of Winter
King Of Winter

Back to top Go down

Slavers Bay Reward For Reincarnation Empty Re: Slavers Bay Reward For Reincarnation

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:15 pm

then this item is worthless for me anyhow,
I'll try to remember not to join Slavers Bay so that I don't win it accidentally

Back to top Go down

Post by Eandros Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:20 am

why is it useless? If you intend to reincarnate it is a good weapon to arm a Sword Sword with good stats in trade when you have little or no resources to play with? Unless you have the right fealties open Legendary trade weapons are virtually impossible to get
Eandros
Eandros
Keeper Of The Dragons
Keeper Of The Dragons

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:52 am

I agree with Lyra. Its fantastic to be able to put straight on a Charlatan with its +20 Trade and +7% Swindle. You breeze through all trade quests until about ch.7
Coxy
Coxy
King Of Winter
King Of Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:05 am

I plan to earn two 20/20/20 daggers every second week

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:09 pm

We are going to go with this idea so if you wish to receive a book register in challenge arean
Coxy
Coxy
King Of Winter
King Of Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum